e4j - Extensionsforjoomla.com
Terms of Usage:
- All the extensions are licensed under the GNU General Public License. Before downloading them you will be asked to enter 2 (or more) domains to get access to the Answers Area of Extensionsforjoomla.com and to ensure the copy of your extension to receive periodically Updates or Patches. You can change those domains any time you want from your account manager and the domains have no time restriction, they last forever. In case you want to use the copy of your program on other domains and receive help, updates or patches, you need to purchase another copy that will give you 2 (or more) domains. You can request a coupon code for the second purchases. Refer to the Updates section for further details and terms.
- All the popular extensions of e4j are constantly improved. Every time a new version of a program is released, an Updater gets released as well. Usually Updates are free within 45 days after the purchase date of the extension. If the purchase date is older than the limit allowed, the Update needs to be purchased but for some extensions the updates are always free for all our clients no matter when they purchased it. If the Update is a security patch or a bug fixing patch, then it will be released for free only to those that are using the extension on a registered domain.
- All the templates are licensed under the GNU General Public License. No domain needs to be registered for enabling extra features and you are able to install and use them on how many websites you want.
- All the packages are licensed under the GNU General Public License. Before downloading them you will be asked to enter 2 (or more) domains to enable all the features of the extension(s) and gain the access to the Answers Area of Extensionsforjoomla.com. The domains registered can be changed by yourself from your Account Manager (the same policy as the one for the Extensions is applied).
- Any payment request sent to e4j will be analysed and the website that had the banner(s) published must be a sort of an advertisement site from which visitors can know some information about the software. The banners(s) must remain as published for a number of days not lower than 30 days after the payment request has been sent and the address of the website cannot be changed. Also, the website that is advertising a banner of an e4j software cannot be a website that runs that software or that could run it because the nature and the contents of the website are similar to what the software does. Basically a car rental website cannot advertise a banner of VikRentCar or an accommodation website cannot advertise a banner of VikBooking.
Extensions, Updates, Templates, Packages
-e4j Extensionsforjoomla.com software solutions are available for purchase as fully-functional product, on try-before-buy (on our servers) terms. We provide demo websites (front-end and back-end) to let you evaluate our products before purchasing. All the features of the item purchased are described in its pages on extensionsforjoomla.com, most of the times in a demo website (front-end and back-end) and, in case the item is a Template or a Package, in a PDF file.
You can count on our presales support, the Answers Area and live demo websites to make sure the software meets your needs before purchasing a license.
After purchasing an e4j Extensionsforjoomla.com software, you will receive a download link via eMail and no refunds will be available unless the item purchased is different from its description or demo website. All the refund requests are to be considered individually depending on the type of software purchased (Extension, Update, Template, Package) and if you are not familiar with the Joomla CMS you cannot ask to be refunded because you are not able to get the same result as the demo website. Another type of request that is not accepted is if you think a feature was available in the extension but instead it isn't. Updates are very frequent and we always collect information from our clients, to make sure that all the features you need are available there is a demo website and a support team ready to clarify any doubt. Refund requests are accepted within 15 days after the purchase date only.
It is your responsibility to familiarize yourself with this refund policy. By placing an order to e4j - Extensionsforjoomla.com, you are supposed to have read this refund policy, agreed with and fully accepted the terms of this refund policy.
If you do not agree with or fully accept the terms of this refund policy, please don’t purchase an e4j - Extensionsforjoomla.com product.
e4j - Extensionsforjoomla.com
via delle Cantine, 27 - 50041 Calenzano, Florence - Italy
VAT Number: IT02196010975
T. +390550691489 - M. +393395804809